Hold any size keyboarding or microcomputer text at comfortable reading angle.
- Pages “lock into place” and are fully readable from the first to the last page.
- Unique rear slot eliminates aggravating “flop over”
- Durable,high-impact plastic.
Foam-rubber pads prevent vibration and skidding.
- 1-30 $10/ea
- 31-59 $9.75/ea
- 60-99 $9.50/ea
- 100+ $9.50/ea & Free shipping
TYPE-RITE II (TM)
- The all new Type-Rite II copy holder was designed for computer desks that have little desktop space.
- Top clip and bottom slot hold single sheets of paper,as well as legal pads,spiral bound texts,and more.
- The all new Type-Rite II Holds hard top-bound keyboarding books in a more erect reading position.
- 1 – 49 $13.50/ea
- 50 – 99 $13.25/ea
- 100+ $13.25/ea & Free shipping
TR-I BASE ADAPTER (requires Type-Rite I)
- Will allow Type-Rite one users to hold small or large spiral side-bound books, single or multiple sheets of paper.
- Adapter is easily attached to Type-Rite I units. Simply slide on the base from either side, center and it’s ready to use.
- Can still be used with top bound books and other materials.